The EADTrust ten principles of best practices regarding electronic handwritten signature are now available in English:
- Capture of biometric dynamic signature elements associated with their generation data
- Bi-univocal bind between the biometric elements and the signed electronic document
- Impossibility of inserting the signature on other documents, without signer approval
- Document authenticity bound to signer identity
- Confidentiality of the biometric data and Information Protection, according to the Data Protection Act
- The signer is able to check his/her own signature as seen in the document
- Possibility of proving the authenticity of the signature during a lawsuit
- Symetric access to the evidentiary weight of signed documents by signers
- Durable medium as signature support
- Existence of Data breach response plan in place
EADTrust opens its Audit service to graphometric signature solutions in different countries.
This is a Handwritten Digitized Advanced Signature Audit service leaflet that can be helpful to understand this kind of services.